1. Moisturizing and moisturizing: collagen molecule contains a large number of hydrophilic groups, so that it has a good moisturizing function, making the skin lasting moisturized, shiny and delicate;
2. Delaying aging: After collagen enters the skin, it can repair the broken and aging elastic fiber network, restore the skin's elasticity, and make the skin flexible and full;
3. Tighten the skin: After being absorbed by the skin, collagen enters the dermal tissue and fills between the skin and the dermis. It can quickly fill up local collapse, increase skin tightness, reduce pores, smooth fine lines, and make the skin tight and elastic.
4. Lighten stains: Collagen can make cells more tightly bonded, speed up the metabolism, promote the shedding of dead skin, prevent melanin deposition, lighten the dark spots that have formed, and make the skin white and the stains fade.
5. Improve hair quality: Collagen can replenish hair nutrition, reduce hair split ends, and make hair moist and elastic.