Health Supplement Nutritional Additives 99% Vitamin H/D-Biotin Powder
Product Name: Biotin(Vitamin H )
Package:1kg/aluminum foil bag; 25kg/drum
Shelf life:2 Years
D-Biotin, also known as vitamin H or coenzyme R, is a water-soluble B-vitamin (vitamin B7). It is composed of a ureido (tetrahydroimidizalone) ring fused with a tetrahydrothiophene ring. A valeric acid substituent is attached to one of the carbonatoms of the tetrahydrothiophene ring. Biotin is a coenzyme for carboxylase enzymes, involved in the synthesis of fatty acids, isoleucine, and valine, and in gluconeogenesis.
1)Biotin(Vitamin H ) is the essential Nutrients of the retina,the Biotin deficiency could cause the Dry eyes, keratization,
inflammation, even blindness.
2)Biotin(Vitamin H) can improve the body's immune response and resistance.
3)Biotin(Vitamin H) can maintain normal growth and development.
4)Biotin(Vitamin H) deficiency will cause reproductive functions recession, bad bone growth and the obstruction of embryo and early childhood growth.
5) To help fat, glycogen and the synthesis and metabolism of amino acids in the human body is normal;
6) To promote sweat glands, nerve tissue, bone marrow, the male gonads, the skin and hair of normal operation and the growth, relieve eczema, dermatitis symptoms;
7) To prevent white hair and hair loss, help to cure baldness;
8) To ease muscle pain;
9) Promote the synthesis of urea and excretion, purine synthesis and biosynthesis of oleic acid.
10) For the treatment of atherosclerosis, stroke, lipid metabolism disorders, high blood pressure, coronary heart disease and blood circulation disorder diseases.