Ночник-каяк со светодиодной подсветкой туристический прозрачный каяк в стеклянном дне прозрачные

Сохранить в закладки:


Цена:190,00 $ - 426,00 $*
Стоимость в USD:Показать (текущая цена)

Количество:

  • В избранное

Описание и отзывы

Характеристики



Product Description


LED illuminated Night Kayak Tour Crystal Kayak in Glass Bottom Clear Boats
Our clear canoe- kayak has a transparent Polycarbonate hull offers paddlers of all levels an underwater vista unavailable in conventional boats.With light weight,an adult can uplift the kayak easily with one hand.Our kayak is suitable for amusement,viewandadmire and angling in water park,scenic area and seaside.


Our kayak displaces a greater amount of water for more surface stability,and paddlers sit lower to the deck,resulting in better balance.A drope-down,adjustable skeg keeps the kayak on a straight course when needed.Adjustable quick-drying ergonomic seats allow paddlers to personalize their leg room for a comfort and the lightweight watercraft is easily stored or transported.


Specification


Product Name
Clear Canoe Kayak
Max Loading
200KGS
Paddles 
Transparent paddles/ABS paddles 
Hull material
Polycarbonate/PC
Seating Capacity
Size
3.39*0.942*0.369m
Weight
28KGS
Accessories
1. Hull*1 
2. Transparent colorful paddles*2 
3. Aluminium Sash*1 
4. Black seat *2 / Transparent seat *2 
5. Air Bags*2 
6. Stern Rudder*1


Details Images












Product packaging




Company Profile



Zhengzhou Flystar Business Trade Co.,Ltd. is a professional large-scale manufacturer of amusement park
equipments and water park equipments.Our main products include electric train,pedal boat,water bike,electric boat,kayak,water ball,floating inflatable,bumper car and related products.Our company was established in 2014,and we have many years of history in manufacturing and marketing the amusement equipments.Our company regards “reasonable prices, efficient production time and good after-sales service” as our tenet.We hope to cooperate with more customers for mutual development and benefits.
We welcome potential buyers to contact us.


FAQ


1.What is your MOQ?

Our MOQ is one pc.

2.What is your payment terms?

30% prepaid as the deposit,the rest 70% be paid before shipping by T/T or credit card.We also accept irrevocable L/C at sight.

3.Can I mix different models in one container?

Yes,you can mix different models in one container.Once choosed the items,just ask us for the container capacity.

4.How does factory do regarding quality control?

Quality is first,we will produce strictly according to customer requirements production,processing and packing.Every product will be carefully tested before it's packed for shipment.

5. How about your delivery time?
Normally it will take 15 to 20 days after receiving your advance payment. The accurate delivery time depends on the goods and the quantity of your order.

6.How can I know if my goods have been shipped?

Finished photos of the goods will be sent you after production.We will send you B/L number,you can check the shipping any time.



Похожие товары

0.0163 s.