1. MEDILIFE Olive Oil Country of Origin: Tunisia
>> Olive Oil is being cultivated on a large scale for nearly 3000 years. Around 200 BC, The famous Tunisian Army General “Hannibal” ordered his troops to massively plant Olive Trees in Tunisia. These fields are still planted with Olives until today, more than 2200 years after and we’re pressing olive oil out of its Olive trees.
>> Mediterranean climate in Tunisia is perfect for cultivating the best quality of Olive Oil.
>> Olive Oil is part of the Tunisian Culture. Every home has its own stock of Olive Oil.
>> Tunisia is the 2nd Producer of Premium Olive Oil in the world (300 000 Tons in 2015)
2. How MEDILIFE Olive Oil is Harvested and Extracted :
>> Traditionally Hand Harvested (Friendly for the Olives and for the Olive Tree), as opposed to Mechanical Harvest which hurts trees with an aggressive harvesting method, as it’s the case in Spain, Italy, Greece…etc.
>> Olives are moved from the field immediately to the Press: The Best Olive oil is obtained by pressing the olives that have been harvested the same day. This way the olives are not oxidized and the output in Olive oil is just the best you can have. Our Press is in the middle of Olive Fields.
>> Our Olive Oil is 1st Cold Pressed. The olives stay inside stalls, waiting their turn, like small, black mountains. When their time comes, the fruits enter the mill and are crushed by the stone to a paste that will be pressed into oil. The oil-water mixture exiting the press is separated by gravity. We do not use Heat (which increases quantity but decreases the quality of the Olive Oil). We cold-press our Olives for the Best Possible Olive Oil. This results in low acidity and low PV of our Olive Oil.
3. Different varieties of MEDILIFE Olive Oil :
- Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Extra virgin Olive Oil
- Virgin Olive Oil
- Flavored Olive Oil
4.12 Reasons to Buy Olive Oil by MEDILIFE :
1. Hand Harvested Olives not to shock the Olive Tree with machine shaking harvest. This results in Premium Olive Oil
2. Fresh Olive Oil: Olive Fields, Nearby our Press. We harvest and press on the same day to keep the Olives Fresh, therefore the Olive Oil Fresh.
3. Stable Acidity for a long period of Time, for a High-Quality Olive Oil for up to 2 years.
4. Low Acidity (From 0.2% to 0.5% at the moment of Export).
5. We provide both: Monovarietal or Blend Olive Oil.
6. Custom "Tailored" Taste for our Olive Oil. We use different varieties and harvest at various times, to provide our clients with a Robust, Medium, or Mild taste (Bitterness, Pungency, Fruitiness...etc.)
7. We provide a FREE of Charge Chemical Certificate of our Olive Oil for every order.
This is the Best guarantee we offer to our Client for every Order.
8. Flexible Packing Solutions (Glass, PET, Metal), including Private Label services (Under certain volume conditions).
9. FREE Samples. Deliverable in 3-5 business days via DHL.
Freight Cost is on Client. Refundable upon 1st Bulk Order.
10. Fast Shipment for Bulk Orders in 20' or 40'.
11. We welcome our Valuable clients to come and visit our Olive fields and press.
We help our valuable clients with VISA applications and may contribute to their Travel Fees.
12. Competitiveness: Our Goal is to provide the Best Quality at a Competitive PRICE.
5.Our Olives Varieties :
6.Olive Oil Taste :
7.Health Benefits of our Olive Oil :
Category of Olive Oil
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Marasca Dark Glass Bottle
100% Tunisian Olive Oil
30 720 Bottle
61 440 Bottle
8. Chemical Analysis for MEDILIFE EVOO, Tunisian Origin :
>> Olive Oil from Tunisia has a low and Stable Acidity (0.3% Acidity, Δ K < 0.01). An elevated level of FFA can indicate poor quality or mishandled fruit, too much time between harvesting and extraction, poor storage and/or high temperature during extraction.
>> Low Peroxide Value (7.90) . Peroxides are primary oxidation products that are formed when oils are exposed to oxygen causing defective flavors and odors. Primary measurement of rancidity in oil. Higher peroxide levels indicate oxidized and/or poor quality oil & give an idea of the freshness & storage conditions.
>> Low Level of UV Absorption means High Quality of Olive Oil not oxidized (K270 < 0.14 ; K232 < 1.94) . Secondary measurement of rancidity in oil. Elevated levels of UV absorption indicate oxidized and/or poor quality oil, possible refining and/or adulteration with refined oil.
>> Higher than 55% percentage of Oleic Acid results in longer shelf life of the Olive Oil (Ours is 63.08%).