Сохранить в закладки:
Reinforcing Steel threaded rebar coupler | quick tube connector in formwork project
The size of the rebar coupler Southeast Asia Standard
|Name Of Commodity||Size||Thread Pitch||Length (±2.0mm)||OD (±0.5mm)|
The size of the Standard Parallel Rebar Coupler
1) High splice strength, which could exert ultimate tensile and compression strength of rebar, it could satisfy the requirements stipulated in the Chinese standard JGJ107, American standard UBC1997, British standard BS8110, French Standard NF35-20-1, German standard DIN1045, ISO15835 and other requirements in the relevant standards;
2) Easy to operate and maintain, no need for technicians, fast splicing on construction site;
3) Several types of splices, which could be suitable for rebar splicing when the rebar cage or the bending rebar is used;
4) High production efficiency, it only takes less than 1 minute to upset and make one thread on the site;
5) High adaptability, the splicing could be conducted when the power is off, or under water, or at super high position, or windy, rainy and snowy weather.
6) Environment-friendly, material-effective.
7) Inexpensive to purchase, maintain and repair.
8) The Splicing could be produced in advance without influencing the construction period.
9) Full-Tension splice, bar break under tensile tests.
10) Manufactured under strict quality assurance plan ISO 9001
1) Cutting off the end of rebar;
2) working the end of rebars by machine
3) Making parallel threads;
4) Splicing rebars by coupler.
Packaging & Shipping