Zinc wire sizes
Standard sizes are 1.60 and 2.00 mm ( 0.0693 and 0.0787 inch). Other sizes can be offered on request.
Standard diameters: 0.8mm - 5.0 mm according to DIN EN 14919:2001
Package: 25kg/Bundle 15kg ~20kg/Spool 50kg —250kg/Barrel
It is used in the flame spraying, arc spraying, supersonic plasma spraying, the ordinary plasma spraying.
Pure Zinc Wire: 0 VOC Coating. Melting Point: 787°. Bond Strength aim is 500 psi. Max Service Temp is 140°. Coating coverage estimate per pound @ 6 mils thickness is 3.5 sq. foot per pound.
98/2 Zinc/Aluminum Wire: an alloy of 98% zinc and 2% aluminum by weight. Used as a coating sprayed onto steel, the alloy produces a coating with the best anti corrosion characteristics of both metals for optimum corrosion protection along with many uses as a solder wire. Melting Point: 800° Bond Strength: 600 psi. Max. Service Temp est 180°.0 VOC Coating.
96/4 Zinc/Aluminum Wire: an alloy of 96% zinc and 4% aluminum by weight. Used as a coating sprayed
onto steel, the alloy produces a coating with the best anti corrosion characteristics of both metals for optimum corrosion protection along with many uses as a solder wire. Melting Point: 800° Bond Strength: 600 psi. Max. Service Temp est 180°.0 VOC Coating.
85/15 Zinc/Aluminum Wire: an alloy of 85% zinc and 15% aluminum by weight. When sprayed onto steel, the alloy produces a coating with the best anti corrosion characteristics of both metals for optimum corrosion protection. This corrosion resistance alloy is especially effective on steel against sodium chloride (salt), sulfur dioxide and marine environments.Melting Point: 824° Bond Strength: 700 psi. Max Service Temp. 600° f. Coverage per pound @ 6 mils: 4.3 sq. ft./lbs. 0 VOC Coating.
Packaging & Shipping
Packaging: Products are generally supplied in standard cardboard boxes, pallets, wooden boxes. Special packaging requirements can also be accommodated. (also depend on the customers' requirements)
Shipping: We cooperation with many logistics company, We can provide express, sea transportation, air transportation, and rail way transportation based on customers' requirement.
1) We can provide a free sample for testing.
2) Customized lable, packing, OEM service
3) Mill test certificate will be provided after production, If it is necessary.
4) Good packing methods to keep goods no damage during delivery
5) We are cooperation with many famous forwarder, will try our best to choose the safty, convenience, quick, and cheap mode of transportation for our customers.
PRODUCT PROCESS TEST EQUIPMENT PRODUCT PACKAGE CERTIFICATES Company Information
1. WHY CHOOSE SZNK ZINC WIRE?
- Adopt superior zinc ingot (99.9953% min) as raw materials and execute ministerial standard & national GB/T470-2008 standard,
- Strictly executes Q/82SZL 01-2009 standard for zinc wire quality.
- Look smooth, no greasy dirt, no crack no mar or scar.
- Advanced testing equipment, implement "three inspection" quality control ( raw material inspection, process inspection, finished goods inspection).
- Highly appraised by clients at home and abroad.
- we can also produce special zinc wire, Zn85Al15 wire, Aluminum wire according to user's requirements.
Q1.Do you attend exhibition every year?
Q2.Is there any discount of the nickel wire?
A. Yes. Bigger quantity will get lower discount.
Q3.Information needed if I want a quotation?
A Name, Standard, Material Grade(Chemical Composition), Size Quantity, Weight.
Q4. Can we visit your company/factory before place the order?
A. Yes. Welcome anytime
Q5: How does your factory do regarding quality control?
A. Quality is priority. We always attach great importance to quality controlling from beginning to end.
How to contact us?
Send your inquiry details in the below for free sample, click "send" now.