Water walking ball is a large inflatable sphere that allows a person to walk on water. Water ball is similar to Zorb, but it has only one layer and is designed for water travel or human bowling rather than down-hill rolling. The giant ball is usually two metres in diameter and has a zippered entrance for easy entry and exit. It stores flat and weighs around 15 kilograms, and can be inflated around 1 minute with air pump or blower. Can add handles on the inside, and advertising logo can be printed on surface.
Q: What are Water Balls made of?
A: durable PVC or TPU Material, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness available.
Q: Why TPU more expensive than PVC?
A: TPU is better than PVC mainly by following features:
1). excellent abrasion resistance
2). outstanding low-temperature performance
3). excellent mechanical properties, combined with a rubber-like elasticity
4). very good tear strength
5). high elasticity& transparency
6). good oil and grease resistance
7). more mycete-proof
Q: How to get in/ out of the ball?
A: You can open the zipper opening (Germany High Quality Waterproof TIZIP Zipper) and get in when the ball is deflated. Then close the zipper and inflate the ball. When you are on water, there is always a safety rope on the ball which is used to pull the ball back to shore. When the game is over, open the zipper and you can exit the ball.
Q: What happens if the ball punctures?
A: If there is a leak in the ball when in use, simply signal the supervisor and you will be pulled ashore, please do not panic. The ball will not sink unless it is completely destroyed.
Q: Will you get injured inside a Water Ball?
A: This is 100% safe game as long as it is in compliance with safety rules. You won't even get wet inside this waterproof ball.
Q: What is the maximum weight of user for the Water Ball?
A: Usually 70 kg to 150KG, depending on size and material of the Ball.
Q: Is there oxygen in the Water Ball? How long can you stay inside a Water Ball?
A: Yes, there is oxygen for 20-30 minutes with activity in the ball. One ride/game usually lasts 5-15 minutes (each time).
Q: How to inflate Water Ball?
A: Can inflate with air by an electric air pump. It takes about 90 seconds to inflate a ball. Can be much faster if you inflate by air blower to connect an air tube with the ball.
Maintain & Storage:
1. Disinfect and clean the ball regularly.
2. Check the ball before using. Any damage, please mend it with repair kit (material patches and glue).
3. After use, please remove sundries outside and inside the ball.
4. Before packing, make sure the ball is clean and dry. Then store it in cool and dry place.
Guarantee: Each ball will be tested for 3 times before leaving factory, the rate of air leakage is controlled within 0.1%, we promise free change against material defect and wormanship in 3 months. Each ball includes repair kit for DIY repair and maintenance.
Never use without adult supervision.
Always test and check product and safe equipment before use.
Always lubricate zipper before use.
User must be at least 5 years old, and be able to swim.
User must not weigh more than 150KG.
User must not be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or other stimulus.
User must not have undergone surgery within the last 6 months.
Never use in stormy water, or if there are strong currents.
1. Find out exactly where the leak is. Fill a spray bottle with a mixture of soap and water and spray it liberally on the ball along the seams. You will notice that the solution starts to bubble up where the leak is located, so take note of the position of the hole.
2. Prepare the hole for patching. Dry the seam off, and make sure that it is completely deflated before attempting to patch the seam. If you have the patch kit that came with the ball, you can use the prep solution to thoroughly clean the material (PVC or TPU) before proceeding. Rubbing alcohol also works.
3. Apply plumber's glue to the seam and let it dry for about 15 minutes. If possible, apply some glue to the inside of the seam as well, so that it spreads out and gives an extra layer of protection when the ball pressurizes.
4. Fill the ball about halfway with air and wait another 30 minutes or so to make sure that the glue has dried completely.
5. Inflate the ball completely and spray it again with the soap and water mixture to make sure that the hole is indeed fixed.
1. Custom Designs available for color, size, logo printing, handle, zipper opening, etc.
2. Material: Durable PVC or TPU, 0.8mm or 1.0mm thickness. Abrasion Resistance, Outstanding Flexibility, Lead free, Waterproof, Fireproof, Waterproof.
3. Professional Machines for Cutting, Welding and Printing to ensure high quality.
4. Certificate& Standards: CE, ASTM, EN14960, EN71, NFPA 701 No Lead, Fire Retardant
5. Each product includes a Repair Kit (Material Patches, Zipper Lubricant and Glue). But Zipper Lubricant and Glue (liquid) is prohibited to ship by air or express.
6. Air Pump/Blower is 110v-120v or 220v-240v with various kinds of plugs.
7. Shipping: by sea, by air or by express (DHL, UPS, Fedex, TNT, EMS, etc.)
8. Strong packing bag and export carton for transport and reuse.
9. MOQ: 1 piece
10. Payment: 30% deposit, by T/T (telegraphic transfer), Credit Card, Western Union, Money Gram, etc.
Please contact us if you need any assistance.