Horsetail Seeds Equisetum Arvense Seeds Horsetail Extract
Horsetail Herb Extract
Equisetum arvense L.
The whole herb
|Drying Method||Spray drying|
|Partical Size||NLT100% Through 80 Mesh|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%|
|Total Heavy Metals||≤ 20ppm|
|Total plate count|
1)Material: Owning cultivation base as 100% Natural material stable source.
2)Production equipment: 8 extraction pots, 4 compression pots, 3 reaction vessel, 2 spraying tower, 1 drying oven;
Testing equipment: UV, HPLC, GC
a. Production capacity: 5000kg/month, large stock available;
b. Supplying conventional and customized plant extract products.
4)Delivery Time: Usually within 3 working days after confirming your payment.
5)Sample: Free sample is available.
6) Supplying Irradiated and non-irradiated products.
1) Horsetail most significant effect of the usage is as a mild diuretic
2) Horsetail can be used to treat osteoporosis
3) Horsetail also used to treat arthritis and atherosclerosis
4) Horsetail can make your brittle nails turn well
5)Horsetail will promote the speed of wound healing
Application: Used for
1) Pharmaceutical as capsules or pills;
2) Functional food as capsules or pills;
3) Water-soluble beverages;
4) Health products as capsules or pills.
25kg/drum (25kg net weight,28kg gross weight; Packed in a cardboard-drum with two plastic-bags inside; Drum Size: 510mm high, 350mm diameter) OR 1kg/bag (1kg net weight, 1.2kg gross weight, packed in an aluminum foil bag) OR as per your request.
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container kept away from moisture and strong light or high temperature.
Two years under well Storage situation and stored away from direct sun light.