1. Q: Are you a direct manufacturer and exporter from China?
A: Yes, we are. We have our own factory and International Trade Department. We produce our own products all by ourselves.
2. Q: Where’s your factory located?
A: Our factory locates in Wuxi city, Jiangsu Province, China. It takes about 60mins by speed train from Shanghai Airport to our city. You are warmly welcome to visit our factory anytime.
3. Q: How do I purchase your goods?
A: Please send us enquiries via Alibaba, or email us, and you can give us a call to tell us your needs, we’ll reply you ASAP.
4. Q: What should I provide if I want my own packaging or printing?
A: Usually you can provide us information either the three ways listed below:
1. sample can for us to copy.
2. layout or 3D drawing of the tin can or design
3. the size of the tin can.
5. Q: How long is the lead time?
A: Usually it takes around 15-20 days after sample confirmed and deposit received. If you need the goods urgently, please tell us, and we can will try our best to give you priority.
6. Q: How can I get a sample from you?
A: If we have stock for the models you need, we can send you our stock sample no sample cost. But if you need your own design, sampling cost will be charged. And for both ways, the courier freight needs to be covered by you. And samples can be sent through Fedex, UPS, TNT, DHL, ect.
7. Q: If I need my own size?
A: We need to make new moulds for your own size, and this will cause tooling cost but it can be refunded after order qty reach what we required.
So normally we would suggest you can use our similar mould size existed.
8. Q: How can I pay you?
A: For mass production goods, you need to pay 30% deposit before production and 70% balance upon shipment.
The most common way to pay us is by T/T. LC,DP,DA is also acceptable.
9. Q: Can I check quality of goods before delivery?
A: Yes, either you or your company colleagues, or a third party is welcome to our factory to do the inspection before delivery.
10. Q: How the goods are delivered to me?
A: For small quantity, we advise to deliver by courier, like Fedex, UPS, DHL, ect.
For big quantity, we advise to ship by sea. We can send goods to your assigned Shipping Forwarder (FOB price). Or if you don’t have one, we can quote you CIF price.