1. Press the release button on the back of the handle and slightly tilt the battery compartment lid forwards to remove it
2. Insert 2 batteries as illustrated. Observe correct polarity (+/-).
3. Hook the battery compartment lid in at the front and press it onto the handle until you can hear and feel it click into
4. Clean the foaming spiral before first use. Hold the foaming spiral into a container which is filled with clear water and
a little washing-up liquid, and switch on the device briefly. Then rinse the spiral with clear water.
5. Use a suitable receptacle to foam milk, if possible a tall container. Only fill the container to a maximum of 1/3.
6. Lower the spiral of the milk frother into the milk and press the On button. You must keep the On button pressed while
frothing milk. Move the frother to and fro in the container so that air is mixed with the milk.
7. Let go of the On button to switch the device off. Pour the foamed milk onto your cappuccino and sprinkle a little sugar
or cocoa powder on top. Your cappuccino is ready.
leite cremoso ; maquinas caf ; leite com espuma ; espuma leite ; maquina decafe ; mine mixer ; lait moussant