Product name: L Carnitine
Appearance: White crystalline powder
Molecular Formula: C7H15NO3
Molecular Weight: 161.20
L-Carnitine is an amino acid which has a role to play in the body's fat metabolism process. L-Carnitine transports fatty acids to the mitochondria, which is where they are essentially burned as fuel. This amino acid naturally occurs, although it can also be biosynthesized from two other ones. In addition to being found in a wide range of foods, it is also commonly available as a dietary supplement.
L-Carnitine is a nutrient that is derived from the amino acids lysine and methionine. Its name is derived from the fact that it was first isolated from meat (carnus). L-Carnitine is not considered a dietary essential because it is synthesized in the body. The body produces carnitine in the liver and kidneys and stores it in the skeletal muscles, heart, brain, and other tissues. But its production may not meet the needs under certain conditions such as increased energy demands and therefore it is considered a onditionally essential nutriention. There are two forms (isomers) of carnitine, viz. L-carnitine and D-carnitine, and only the L-isomer is biologically active.
1) Infant food: It can be added to milk powder to improve the nutrition.
2) Weight loss: L-carnitine can burn the redundant adipose in our body, then transmit to energy, which can help us slimming figure.
3) Athletes food: It is good for improve the explosive force and resist fatigue, which can enhance our sports ability.
4) Important nutritional supplement for human body: With the growth of our age, the content of L-carnitine in our body is decreasing, so we should supplement L-carnitine to maintain the health of our body.
5) L-Carnitine is proved to be safe and healthy food after security experiments in many countries. US stipulates that ADI is 20mg per kg per day, the maximum for adults is 1200mg per day.
White crystalline powder
IR or chemical method
Specific rotation [a]20D
5.5 ~ 9.5
Residue on ignition
Total plate count
Yeast & Mold
Xiamen Boten is equipped with the most advanced test equipments, which can significantly enhance the rationality and accuracy of test. Meanwhile, Our R&D center has the advanced equipment for research and test. 30% of all employees are researchers, including 3 Ph.Dr and 12 masters who are professional in extraction, separation, synthesis, fermentation, etc.