1. Food field: as food ingredients, thickeners, fruit drink preservatives, juice clarifiers, molding, adsorbents and health foods, etc.
2. Medicine and health products: Chitosan is widely used to improve immunity, activate cells, prevent cancer, lower blood lipids and blood pressure, regulate blood sugar, anti-aging, and regulate the body environment.
3. In the field of environmental protection, chitosan can be used in wastewater treatment, protein recycling and water purification.
4. In the field of textiles, chitosan can be used for fabric sorting, health underwear and papermaking additives.
5. In the agricultural field, chitosan can be used for feed additives, seed treatment, soil improvement and fruit preservation.
6. In the field of tobacco, chitosan has the characteristics of improving taste, non-toxic and tasteless burning, and can be used as tobacco slice rubber.
7. In the field of functional materials, chitosan can be used in membrane materials, carriers, adsorbents, fibers and medical materials.