Mac offers a range of Geared Hub Motors for both front and rear wheel installation. The continuous rated output power and motor speed can be modified to customer requirements. Maximum continuous output power can be over 1000W which will produce around 50kph or 31mph max speed. Our lower speed motors will have lower continuous output power, but can still deliver high peak power when required for strong acceleration and hill climbing ability. The motor uses a 5:1 Epicyclic reduction gear system with freewheel and has double the number of motor poles compared to typical geared hub motors on the market. Our design offers excellent motor efficiency and torque over a wide speed range that you cannot obtain with a typical Direct-Drive motor. The design also allows the motor to be smaller and lighter than a direct drive motor of equivalent power.
1. High Efficiency and High Power Handling.
2. Strong acceleration and excellent climbing ability.
3. Disc Brake compatible (front and rear, model specific), 7-speed freewheel, standard 135mm axle width for rear, standard 100mm axle width for front.
4. Epicyclic Reduction Gear and High Pole Count motor system means more torque and power in a compact and lightweight package.
5. Clutch ensures effortless riding experience.
6. Long Life, Maintenance Free, replacement parts readily available with low cost and user serviceable if required.
7. Nice appearance
8. Conform to CE standard