Описание и отзывы
Soyabean oil has always been a popular oil for cooking, as an inexpensive, healthy oil with a high smoke point.
It contains higher levels of poly-unsaturated fats than other oils such as rapeseed, giving our Soyabean oil the special character of healthy oil.
Soyabean oil is a nutritious and delicious cooking oil, also providing a rich source for vitamin E, which can reduce the risk of heart disease.
Soybean Oil is the refined fixed oil obtained from the seeds of the soya plant Glycine soja (Fam. Leguminosae).
Heavy metals, Method II
120 - 141
Free fatty acids
< 2.5 mL of 0.02 N NaOH
180 - 200
Fatty acid composition
7 - 14
1 - 6
19 - 30
44 - 62
4 - 11
Crude Soyabean Oil
- Free Fatty Acids Expressed as OLEIC : Basis 1% - Max 1.25 %
- Moisture and Volatile matter : Max 0.20 %
- Impurities (Insoluble in petroleum ether) : Max 0.10 %
- Lecithin (Expressed as phosphorus ) : max 0.02 %
- Sediments : Max 0.10 %
- Flash Point : Over 121 Celsius
- Lovibond Color : Yellow 50 / Red 5
- Unsaponifiable Matters : Max 1.50 %