DOLOMITE is also called Calcium carbonate Dolomite. It contains with main Calcium Oxide and Magnesium Oxide. But its hardness is better than Calcium Carbonate – CaCO3.
Out apperance is color of grey or white but it is same content. We are supplying both of grades Dolomite with large capacity per month. It is much used in Steel making, Glass making, Fertilize and many applications.
SPECIFICATION OF DOLMITE
- Calcium Oxide (CaO): 29-32%
- Magnesium Oxide (MgO): 18-22%
- Iron Oxide (Fe2O3): 0.07% max
- Aluminium Oxide (Al2O3): 0.05%
- Silicon Oxide (SiO2): 0.1%