1.Lemon is called the king of whitening. It contains a lot of vitamin C, which is one of the important elements widely recognized in the beauty and cosmetics industry.
2.Lemon powder can effectively inhibit the activity of losinase and reduce oxidative melanin to colorless reducing melanin, thereby achieving the effect of whitening and removing spots.
3.Lemon also contains a large amount of citric acid, which is a member of the fruit acid family. It has the functions of removing aging cutin, promoting the regeneration of epidermal cells, maintaining skin moisture, improving skin texture, and enhancing skin elasticity.
|Brown Yellow Powder||Complies|
|100 % pass 80 mesh||Complies|
|Loss on Drying||≤ 5.0%||2.85%|
|Heavy Metal||≤ 10.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Pb||≤ 2.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|As||≤ 1.0 mg/kg||Complies|
|Hg||≤ 0.1 mg/kg||Complies|
|Residue of Pesticide||Negative||Negative|
|Total Plate Count||≤ 1000cfu/g||Complies|
1. Lemon balm has calming effects so they take it for anxiety, sleepproblems, and restlessness.
2. Lemon balm is also used for Alzheimer's disease, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), an autoimmune disease involving thethyroid (Graves' disease),swollen airways, rapid heartbeat due to nervousness, high blood pressure, sores, tumors, and insect bites.
1. Applied in foods and beverages, lemon balm leaves extract is widely used for flavoring.
2. Applied in health care product field, lemon balm leaves extract is used for promoting sleep and improving appetite.
3. Applied in nutraceutical field, lemon balm leaves extract is frequently used as mild sedative agent to regulate mood and significantly increase calmness and alertness.
4. Applied in cosmetics field, it is widely added into the cosmetics with the function of delaying aging and compacting skin, thus make skin much smooth and delicate.