Sterivic heat-sealing sterilization rolls are constructed from transparent PET/PP multi-layers copolymer film and medical grade paper. Process indicators for steam and ethylene oxide sterilization are applied on the paper surface of the reel and help to differentiate between processed and unprocessed packages.
All process indicators are water based and non-toxic inks and meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 11140-1 standard and provide accurate and clear color change after sterilization process.
Smooth coils produced in surgical grade paper and film laminate (Polyester / Polypropylene);
- Suitable for steam autoclaving or ethylene oxide;
-Permeable to vapor and air, impermeable to microorganisms, heat resistant, free of microbial nutrients and toxic waste;
- High transparency film allows visualization of blue packing material;
- Multiline triple seal has added security to the sterile;
- Equipped with chemical indicators that change color after the sterilization process;
- Has the right direction indicator opening the packaging;
All printing of the envelope is located in the outer area of sterilization thus avoiding the ink to the migration ofcontent to be sterilized;
- Presentation on reels with 200 meters long;