Описание и отзывы
2.6 gallon ASTM D6400 and EN13432 100% Biodegradable Compostable Garbage Trash Bag with Handle
Super Bio BT1025 can be used for film extrusion applications such as making:
- Compostable trash/garbage bags
- Carry-out bags
- Agricultural mulch film
- Films for food service and consumer packaging
- Heat sealant layer for laminate packaging structures
Material Process Capabilities
- Super Bio resins are easily processable on standard film extrusion equipment
- Films made with Super Bio resins have naturally high dyne and do not need corona treatment.
- Super Bio resins do not contain any starch that can cause the printing ink to smudge. They provide excellent printability.
- Patent Super Bio resins provide a 10% higher yield of bags compared to competitive compostable resins.
- Meets ASTM D6400, EN 13432 and ISO 17088 Standard Specifications for Compostable Plastics.
- Does NOT Contain Any Polyethylene or Other Conventional Plastics
SuperBio BT1025 is a fully biodegradable/compostable biopolymer resin designed specifically for flexible film applications. SuperBio resins are fully certified to the stringent requirements of international standards for compostable plastics, such as ASTM D6400, EN 13432, and ISO 17088, therefore provide an environmentally friendly alternative to conventional plastics.
The SuperBio BT1025 resin is engineered for high performance and can be easily processed on standard extrusion equipment. SuperBio films are strong and tough with excellent heat seal strength, and provide excellent printability. For applications where high barrier properties are required, SuperBio films can be easily combined with other substrates in a laminate structure to achieve the desire properties.