Сохранить в закладки:
• Portable (flashlight, bicycle)
• Decorative/Entertainment (stage light)
• Indoor/Outdoor Commercial and Residential Architectural
Spot LED RGBWA UV LED Bead 3W Red-Green-Blue-White-Amber-UV LED Spotlight Diode 18 Watt RGBWA UV 6in1 LED
• Well-known chip material, EPILEDS
• 99.99% gold wire bonding
• Full color spot, well color consistency
• Red-Green-Blue-White-Amber-UV 6 colors in one Package
• High flux per LED
• Low-temp & lead free reflow soldering
• More energy efficient than incandescent and most halogen lamps
• Low Voltage DC operated
• Instant light(less than 100ns)
Emitter Mechanical Dimensions
1. The Cathode side of the emitter is denoted by "-" Sign in the lead frame.
2. Electrical insulation between the case and the board is required. Do not electrically connect either the anode or cathode to the slug.
3. Drawing not to scale.
4. All dimensions are in millimeters.
5. Unless otherwise indicated, tolerances are ± 0.2mm.
6. Please do not bend the leads of the LED, otherwise it will damage the LED.
7. Please do not use a force impact or pressure on the lens of the LED, otherwise it will cause a catastrophic failure.
|Part No.||Emitting Color||Color Wavelength||Luminous Flux(LM)||Forward Voltage||Forward Current|
Flux Characteristics at 700mA, Temperature=25℃
|Radiation Pattern||Part Number||Color||Luminous Flux(LM)|
• LEDGUHON maintains a tolerance of ±5% on flux measurements.
• Please do not drive at rated current more than 1 second without proper heat sink.
Optical Characteristics at 700mA, Temperature=25℃
|Color||Dominant Wavelength||Viewing Angle|
• LEDGUHON maintains a tolerance of ±1nm for dominant wavelength measurements.
Electrical Characteristics at 700mA, Temperature=25℃
• LEDGUHON maintains a tolerance of ±0.1v for voltage measurements
Absolute Maximum Rating
|DC Forward Current||700mA|
|Chip Wafer Material||AIGaInP+InGaN|
|Lens Color||Water Clear|
|LED Junction Temperature(℃)||120℃|
|Working Lifespan||30000-50000 Hours Normally|
Red-Green-Blue-White-Amber-UV Spectrum, Temperature=25℃
Forward Current Characteristics, Temperature=25℃
1. Forward Voltage vs Forward Current
2. Forward Current vs Normalized Relative Luminous Flux
• When soldering High Power Led, Heat may affect the electrical and optical characteristics of the LEDs.
• In soldering, do not stress the lead frame and the resin part under the high temperature.
• The silicone part should be protected from mechanical stress or vibration until the High Power Led return to room temperature after soldering.
• Preliminary heating to be at 140˜160℃ max, for 120 seconds max.
• Soldering heat to be at 260℃ max, for 3 seconds max.
• For manual soldering is not more than 3 seconds at max 260℃, under soldering iron.
• Before opening the package, the LEDs should be kept at 30℃ or less and 70%RH or less.
• The LEDs should be used within one year.
• After opening the package, the LEDs should be kept at 30℃ or less and 30%RH or less.
• The LEDs should be used within one month after opening the package.
• If the moisture absorbent material(silicone) has fade away or the LED have exceeded the storage time, baking treatment should be performed using the following conditions. Baking treatment: 60℃±5℃ for 48 hours.
LEDGUHON recommends the following at all times when handing LEDs or assemblies containing the these LEDs:
• When handing the LED with tools like Tweezer or Nipper, do not apply Mechanical Forces directly on LED's Surface.
• Do not touch with hand LED Lens surface directly. It may contaminate the Lens surface and affect on optical characteristics.
• LED should be handled from side because LED's molding material may be damaged with scratching on surface, piercing molding material and broking wire.
Attention: Electric Static Discharge (ESD) Protection
The symbol shown above herein to introduce "Electro-Optical-Characteristics". ESD protection has to considered and taken in the initial design stage. If manual work is needed, please ensure the device is well protective from ESD during all the process.
Option 1 - Tube Packing
1. Drawing not to scale.
2. All dimensions are in millimeters.
3. Unless otherwise indicated, tolerances are ±0.2mm.
• Please do not open the moisture barrier bag(MBB) more than one week. This may cause the leads of LED discoloration. We recommend storing LEDGUHON's LEDs in a dry box after opening the MBB. The recommended storage conditions are temperature 5-30℃ and humidity less than 40% RH.
1. Is there any discount for bulk order?