Frozen Cassava Starch Finger Bites
Mixture Cassava Starch Finger Bites (Manioc Starch, Modified Cassava Starch and Granulated Cassava Starch), water, Minas cheese, dairy compost and sunflower oil.
CONTAINS GLUTEN. CONTAINS LACTOSE. ALLERGIC: CONTAINS MILK DERIVATIVES. MAY CONTAIN WHEAT, EGG AND SOY DERIVATIVES.
Cube shaped product, frozen, fractionated and weighing approximately 25g.
Keep in Refrigerator or Freezer -8°C or colder. Once thawed, this product should be frozen again. After opening the packaging, consume in a maximum of 30 days if kept in proper conditions of conservation
Transport and Storage
Store in a cooling chamber with - 18°C or colder.
Plastic packages containing 400 grams.
Validity of 365 days under recommended storage conditions, starting from the date of manufacture.
1. Preheat the oven to an average temperature of 170°C* or 338 °F;
2. Remove the Frozen Cassava Starch Finger Bites from the package and arrange them in a baking sheet leaving a 2 cm space between them.
3. Transfer the baking sheet into the oven and bake them for 25 minutes or until the Frozen Cassava Starch Finger Bites are
4. Remove them from the oven and serve.
1. Heat the oil to an average temperature of 150 ° C or 302 °F;
2. Remove the Frozen Cassava Starch Finger Bites from the packaging and dispose them into the hot oil;
3. Wait until the Cassava Starch Finger Bites gets golden browned, take care not to stick them to each other!
4. Remove the cooked Cassava Starch Finger Bites from the oil into a place covered with paper towels to absorb the oil excess and serve.