Strawberry Snow Ice Powder
1KG / Bag . 20 Bags / Carton
Net Weight : 20 KG Gross Weight : 21 KG
NON-DAIRY CREAMER (NON-DAIRY CREAMER (Corn Syrup solid. Fully Hydrogenated Coconut Oil . Whey Powder . Potassium Phosphate Dibasic.Sodium Caseinate( A MILK DERIVATIVE)**. Silicon Dioxide . Glycerin Esters of Fatty Acids . Potassium Polyphosphate. Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate. Flavor. Colorant (Annatto). Colorant)(42%)、SUGAR(40%)、 GLUCOSE(5.540%)、CORN STARCH(5%)、STABILIZERS(2%)、SUCROSE FATTY ACID ESTER(2%) 、 Silicon Dioxide(2%)、FLAVOUR (1.43%)、ALLURA RED AC(0.03%)
Different from shaved ice, it has a new taste that melts in your mouth like a soft snowflake. This is a snowflake ice that harmoniously combines surprising texture and delicious taste.
Applicable to all kinds of drinks / Pearl milk tea / Frozen drinks / Smoothie / Dessert / afternoon tea and creative cuisine
Please store in a cool and dry plae
ISO22000, HACCP, HALAL
Since 1990, more than 30 years of experience have exercised our professional acumen in the hand shake and dessert industry. We can flexibly use various raw materials, such as tea, drinks powder, tapioca pearls, taro balls, syrup, etc., from commodity customers Systematic development and innovation of beverage formulas, store start-ups, beverage preparation teaching, menu design,professional team integration industry supply chain to provide you with one-stop integrated services.
We can help you realize your dream of a milk tea shop, you will enjoy hands-on practical teaching, and professional lecturers will guide you carefully
Q. Why choose us?
A.1. Provide free samples
2. More than 30 years of business
3. Compliance with strict safety regulations
4. Guided by customer needs
5. Innovative and diversified products
Q. Where are your products from?
A. All of our products are made in Taiwan with excellent quality.
Q. How do I make my order?
A. Thank you so much for interested in our products. The easiest way to purchase from us is to write us an email. For further information, please kindly visit our website at https://bws945888.com/en/index.php
Q. How do I make my payment?
A. Due to our company policy, please kindly do telex transfer to our bank account, 70% of the total payment when the order is placed and the rest of the 30% before products on board.
Q. How do you deliver my products (order)?
A. We usually deliver orders by ocean in order to save transportation cost and will provide rate quotes to our customer before delivery. Of course, if customers have any special requests on delivery, we can definitely meet their needs.
Q. Are your products Gluten-free & Gelatin-free?
A. Yes, all of our products are Gluten-free & Gelatin-free.