Coir waste from coir fiber industries is washed, heat-treated, screened and graded before being processed into coco peat products of various granularity and denseness, which are then used for horticultural and agricultural applications and as industrial absorbent.
Usually shipped in the form of compressed bales, briquettes, slabs or discs, the end user usually expands and aerates the compressed coco peat by the addition of water. A single kilograms of dry coco peat will expand to 15 liters of moist coco peat.
Product: Coir Pith/Coco Peat
Block Dimension : 20X10X5 cm
Unit Weight (+/-3%) : 650grams
Electrical Conductivity: < 0.6 mS/cm
PH : 5.8 to 6.8
Moisture : 10% to 15 %
Compression Ratio : 8:1
|Pallet Packing||1800 Bricks / Pallet, Blocks arranged on the Pallet and then covered by plastic wrap and strapped with tape||20 Pallets per container, 36000 Pcs 40 HC Container, 23 MT per 40 HC container|
|Single Piece Retail Packing||Individually Shrink Wrapped with Label and then packed in a carton box||24pcs per carton box| 38400 pcs|1600 Carton boxes per 40 HC Container|
Advanages of Cocopeat
1. A perfect multipurpose growing media for horticulture & floriculture.
2. Coco peat is viable alternative to peat moss.
3. High water holding/retention capacity.
4. Has high air filled porosity.
5. Stores and releases nutrients over extended periods of time.
6. Enhanced root penetration.
7. Allows efficient transfer of soil nutrients to roots.
8. Free from weed seeds or pathogens.
9. Coco peat is much lighter than soil, hence best suited for terrace gardens.
10. 100% bio-degradable, organic and renewable resource.
11. Contains natural substances and beneficial microbes for plant growth.
12. Environmentally friendly and non-hazardous disposals.
Application Of Coco Peat
1.Producers of growing media.
2.As a potting mix.
3.As a soil conditioner.
4.Seedling nurseries/seed raising substrate.
5.Golf constructors /sports field constructors.
6.Lawns, nurseries & landscaping.