DESCRIPTION AND SPECIFICATION OF Diammonium phosphate
* Fertilizer: Diammonium phosphate(DAP) is a widely used as a source of P and N fertilizer which Excellent for low pH or alkaline soils
* Non Agricultural Uses:
1. Used as a fire retardant
2. Used as a yeast nutrient in winemaking and brewing mead.
3. Used as an additive in some brands of cigarettes purportedly as a nicotine enhancer.
4. Used as Flux for soldering tin, copper, zinc and brass.
5. Control Precipitation Of alkali-soluble and acid-insoluble colloidal dyes on wool.