1. Look at the horsepower of the motor. That is, how many gates or multiple gates could the motor open? The power of the motor is determined by the rotor parameters (diameter, stack thickness) and the motor magnetic tile.
2. Look at the waterproof performance of the motor. The waterproof performance of the motor is determined by the outlet and the sealing ring of the bottom cover. Comparing the good quality sliding door motor with the imitation products on the market, it is easy to find that the outlet wire of the high-quality big brand sliding door motor is fully sealed, and has special waterproof treatment, and the bottom cover sealing ring is made of oil-resistant rubber seal lock up.
3. Look at the length of the motor's life. The selection of materials and manufacturing technology for the worm gear, output sleeve, reducer volute, rotor support structure, mounting seat and other components of the motor determines the length of the motor's service life and the ability to resist bumps and shocks.
4. The choice of the type of automatic gate operator. If the flow of people is small, the gate opening is normal, and the investment budget is small, such as an office or office, you can choose an ordinary gate operator with a lower price. This type of gate operator could generally be used without failure, but the service life will be relatively short. If the purchase unit has good after-sales service and can provide in-place maintenance services at any time, you can use it with confidence.
5. Pay attention to the compatibility of the automatic gate motor, the gate machine is required to be compatible, and these devices can be installed. Some automatic gate operators have this kind of function, which is easy to install, but some gate operators do not have this function, and they must be equipped with many devices to install, which leads to unnecessary expenses.