The business network:
The market for the production and distribution of food products is dominated by the spread of organized distribution chains, the development of gourmet and organic retail outlets, the development of online commerce and the individualism of the regional production system. The natural consequence of this scenario is the decrease in supply, the dispersion of commercial relations and, therefore, the objective difficulty of the Calabrian food sector.
To overcome all this, our Business Network offers itself to small and medium-sized enterprises of excellence, as a logistic / commercial platform of reference for the agri-food sector of the Calabria region. We guarantee qualified services for the world of production and consumption, favoring the export of Calabrian agri-food to national and international markets through a single brand, Gulia.
The choice of a collective brand promotes consumer culture towards the pursuit of quality through a pact with the label. The starting point of the companies belonging to the Gulia Food Business Network is in fact represented by a wide and complete product offer, focused on precise quality categories. Gulia Food simplifies and strengthens the recognition of the products which consequently become recognizable and penetrating in the market.
Furthermore, by aiming at the enhancement of logistics, Gulia Food aims to bring out, in foreign markets, the undisputed value of its products, reducing the disadvantages linked to the fragmentation and reduced size of the partners, to the accessibility of the market, in terms of distance. (geographic and business), entry barriers (tariff, customs and non) and pressures on cost factors of competitors on the market.
The advantages of Gulia:
Gulia Food offers competitive advantages to the distributor and greater value to the final consumer, in terms of:
-Enhancement of the territory, Calabrese in particular and Italian in general;
- Non-overlapping production;
- Innovation through the presence on international online platforms, proceeding to improve the integration of digital marketing channels, using social platforms to make the brand, marketplace and btb platforms more visible.
- Increase in the breadth of the offer and increase in the ability to attract distributors
- Internationalization: Maximization of visibility and promotional return abroad.
- Maximization of logistical advantages and management of all phases of the Supply Chain, a very delicate and complex process that guarantees and manages:procurement; storage in the warehouse; refueling; packaging; the flow of transport; the acquisition of documents for customs clearance; health certificates; planning on schedule; customer satisfaction.
Gulia Food is present in Germany, Belgium, Spain, France, Extra EU, Canada, Brazil, Arab Emirates (Dubai) and Australia through sales channels (GDO and Horeca) as direct importers and distributors and through online commerce.
The selection, packaging, presentation of the product remains under the control of Gulia Food, regardless of whether the sale is direct or not. The approach to sales is extremely practical and concrete, takes into account the specificities of each sector / market / product, is strongly sales-oriented and takes into account the typical needs of small and medium-sized enterprises that are part of the Business Network.
Gulia Food is a brand that communicates not only the undisputed quality of Italian agri-food products but also the organoleptic qualities that make the products of the territorial tradition unique and preferable Compared to industrial ones, enhancing the social and productive territorial capital, developing the export of Italian agri-food of excellence which is therefore our mission to take off towards new markets.