Casamigos Tequila / CASAMIGOS REPOSADO TEQUILA 750ML / Casamigos Tequila wholesale
Casamigos Anejo Tequila
- We hand-select the finest 100% Blue Weber agaves, grown in the rich red clay soil and cool climate of the Highlands of Jalisco, Mexico. Our Master Distiller uses a special yeast blend resulting in a consistent, refined flavor, unlike the commercial yeasts others use.
- Casamigos Anejo Tequila, aged for 14 months in premium American white oak barrels, has a beautifully pure and refined complex aroma with soft caramel and vanilla notes.
- It’s the perfect balance of sweetness from the blue weber agaves, layered with barrel oak and subtle hints of spice with a lingering smooth finish. We love Casamigos on the rocks, by the shot and at times straight from the bottle.
- Our idea was to create the best tasting, smoothest Tequilas and Mezcal, that don’t have to be covered up with salt or lime. So, we did. Casamigos Anejo Tequila – the darker, finer, bolder choice.
- Casamigos Blanco is best served neat on the rocks or as a perfect base for cocktails such as the classic margarita. To make simply mix 2 oz Casamigos Blanco Tequila, 1 oz fresh lime juice, .25 oz fresh orange juice, .5 oz agave nectar, and .5 oz orange liqueur of your choice in a shaker. Add ice, shake vigorously and then strain into a rocks glass. Add fresh ice and garnish with a lime wheel. Enjoy!
EXTRA SLOW FERMENTATION:
- Our unique flavor is a result of an 80 hour fermentation process, compared to the average 48 hours.
- Our Master Distiller uses a special yeast blend resulting in a consistent, refined flavor, unlike the commercial yeasts others use.
- Soft caramel and vanilla notes.
- Perfect balance of sweetness from the Blue Weber agaves layered with hints of spice and barrel oak.
- Purified water from our own well.
- 14 months in premium American white oak barrels.
- We are a whole sale supplier of Casamigos Anejo Tequila, kindly contact us to place your order.