Creatine Monohydrate Powder Bulk HPLC Creatine Monohydrate Whey Protein Powder Creatine Powder (11000008916080)

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Products Description


WELCOME TO Envir
We are suppliers of BEST QUALITY Whey protein concentrate 80 and looking for serious buyers in need of our products, contact with us for more details.

Whey protein concentrate 80 (WPC 80) is a type of protein powder that is derived from milk. As the name suggests, it contains 80% protein by weight, with the remaining 20% being made up of carbohydrates, fats, and minerals.

WPC 80 is a popular choice among athletes and bodybuilders because of its high protein content and quick absorption rate. It is also relatively affordable compared to other types of protein powders such as whey protein isolate.

In addition to being a source of protein, WPC 80 also contains other important nutrients such as calcium, potassium, and
magnesium. It is commonly used as a post-workout supplement to support muscle recovery and growth, but it can also be added to smoothies, baked goods, and other recipes to increase protein intake.

However, WPC 80 may not be suitable for individuals who are lactose intolerant or have a milk allergy, as it is derived from milk. It is also not suitable for vegans or those following a plant-based diet. In these cases, alternative protein sources such as rice, pea, or hemp protein may be more appropriate.

-: Below Is The Detailed Information About Our Product :-
" Customer Satisfaction Is Our Priority "


Product Name:
Whey protein concentrate 80
Grade:
A
Place Of Origin:
Netherlands
Brand Name:
Envir
Why Choose Us?
High Quality
Best Price
Fast Delivery
24/7 Available




Our Advantages


In modern day markets, quality has become a major economic factor. Customers not only require a fast and efficient delivery of data, but also 100% accuracy of the data provided. Moreover, professional services and an excellent customer support are the basis of any customer relationship. To verify our commitment to consistently meeting and exceeding customers' expectations, we submit ourselves to critical external audits for review and certification of our services.




Product packaging




Products Shipping




FAQ




1. who are we?
We are based in Zuid Holland, Netherlands, start from 2013,sell to Eastern Europe(22.00%),Eastern Asia(19.00%),Western Europe(18.00%),Southern Europe(16.00%),Northern Europe(13.00%),Domestic Market(6.00%),Central America(6.00%). There are total about 11-50 people in our office.

2. how can we guarantee quality?
Always a pre-production sample before mass production;
Always final Inspection before shipment;

3.what can you buy from us?
Organic whey protein,Organic Rice protein,Organic Spirulina,Whey protein,Creatine

4. why should you buy from us not from other suppliers?
Envir International is a full concept manufacturer and supplier of RAW and organic materials, such as: Organic proteins, Organic greens, seeds and granules. Envir International also provides private label services and custom made production services.

5. what services can we provide?
Accepted Delivery Terms: FOB,CIF,EXW,FCA,CPT,DDP;
Accepted Payment Currency:USD,EUR;
Accepted Payment Type: T/T,PayPal;
Language Spoken:English,German


11000008916080
0.016 s.