HF0306 Drawn cup roller clutches bearings needle
Descriptions of HF0306 Clutches bearings needle
Needle bearings use a roller style rolling element to reduce friction of rotating surface and are more compact as the clearance has been reduced. Typically, the needle bearings consist of inner race, needle shaft, which orients the needle roller and an outer race. Needle bearings are primarily used in engine components, such as rocker arm pivots, pumps, compressors and transmissions.
Needle roller and cage type bearings use a roller style rolling element however, they do not include inside and outside races to maximize allotted space. Needle roller and cage type bearings have a larger surface area that is in contact with the bearing outer surface compared to traditional ball bearings. Typically, the needle roller bearings consist of needle cage, which orients and contains the needle rollers, and the needle rollers themselves. Needle roller and cage type bearings are predominantly used in engine components.
Drawn cup needle roller clutches have a small radial section height and are also commonly known as One Way Bearings or Anti-Reverse Bearings. This design uses the same small radial section as drawn cup needle roller bearings which make better use of available space. The units are compact, lightweight and operate directly on a shaft; they are also suitable for transmitting high torque.
One Way Bearings are designed to transmit torque between the shaft and housing in one direction and allow free motion in the opposite direction. Proper mounting is easily accomplished with a simple press fit in the housing. Clutches and clutch and bearing assemblies are offered both in inch and metric series. One Way Bearings without bearing assemblies are indicated by suffix: HF/FC/RC. One Way Bearings with bearing assemblies are indicated by suffix: HFL/FCB/RCB.
One-way Needle Roller Bearings
HF, HFL, RC, RCB, EWC…
Nylon, Stainless, GCr15(Aisi52100), ST14 or as customers' requirement
P0, P6, P5, P4
Brass cage,Stainless cage or as customers' requirement
High load-carrying capacity,
Suitable for high speeds,
Particularly easy to install,
Two-cycle engines .etc
pallet, wooden case,industrial package or as customers' requirement
|For shaft diameter|
|HF||6 - 35||with steel springs|
|HF..-KF||3 - 10||with plastic springs|
|HF..-KF-R||3 - 8||with plastic springs and knurled outer ring|
|HF..-R||6 - 8||with steel springs and knurled outer ring|
|HFL||6 - 35||with plain or rolling bearing arrangement, steel springs|
|HFL..-KF||3 - 8||with plain or rolling bearing arrangement, plastic springs|
|HFL..-KF-R||3 - 8||with plain or rolling bearing arrangement, plastic springs, knurled outer ring|
|HFL..-R||6 - 8|
with plain or rolling bearing arrangement, steel springs, knurled outer ring
Specifications of HF0306 Clutches bearings needle
|C||6 mm||Tolerance: -0,3|
|Md zul||0,18 Nm||Permissible torque|
|nGW||45000 1/min||Limiting speed with rotating shaft (valid for grease and oil lubrication)|
|nGA||8000 1/min||Limiting speed with rotating outer ring (valid for grease and oil lubrication)|
|HK0306-TV||Suitable drawn cup needle roller bearings for radial bearing arrangement|
• HFL series has two integral radial bearings arranged on both sides of needle roller clutch. They can therefore support radial forces in particularly space-saving bearing arrangements.
• Plastic springs (HFL...KF) are available for some sizes.
• Partially knurled outer ring (HFL...R) is available upon request.
• A special tool is suggested when assembling the clutch and bearing assembly. For details please contact our engineers.
• Only after the clutch and bearing assembly has been pressed into the hole of the housing, the drawn thin-walled outer ring could then obtain its final dimension and geometric accuracy.
• The transmissible torque and the stresses which can be taken by the housing are subject to the material and the wall thickness of the housing, and such data is needed upon enquiry.
• The clutch and bearing assembly can be normally used in temperature range from -30°C to 120°C. For the working environment above 70°C, oil lubrication is recommended.
ONE WAY BEARING DESIGN FEATURES
• Torque can be transmitted by either the housing or the shaft.
• Torque is positively transmitted by rollers that wedge against interior ramps.
• Transition from free motion to lock occurs with minimal backlash or lost motion.
• Available as clutch-only or as a clutch and bearing assembly.
• Clutch-only units should be used with external radial support to hold the shaft and housing.
ONE WAY BEARING APPLICATIONS
• Paper moving for copiers, fax machines, paper towel dispensers, etc.
• Exercise equipment
• Two-speed gearboxes
• Rack indexing drives
• Converters, non-return devices and transcendental clutches.
• Fishing Reels, RC Cars, RC Helis, RC Engines
INSPECTION OF ONE WAY BEARINGS
Although the outer cup of the clutch is accurately drawn from strip steel, it can go slightly out of round during heat treat. When the assembly is pressed into a ring gage or properly prepared housing of correct size and wall thickness, it becomes round and properly sized. Direct measurement of the outside diameter of a drawn cup assembly is an incorrect procedure. The proper inspection procedure is as follows:
1. Press the assembly into a ring gage of the proper size as given in the tabular data.
2. Gage the bore with the specified plug gages of the proper size, as given in the tables of dimensions.
- The locking plug is rotated to insure lockup when the clutch is operated at low limit shaft and is mounted in a high limit housing strong enough to properly size the clutch.
- The overrun plug is rotated to ensure free over-running when the clutch is operated on a high limit shaft and is mounted in a low limit housing.
- The go plug and no go plug insure proper size of the bearings in the clutch and bearing assemblies.
INSTALLATION OF ONE WAY BEARINGS
Simplicity of installation promotes additional cost savings. The drawn cup roller clutch, or the clutch and bearing assembly, must be pressed into its housing. The unit is pressed into the bore of a gear hub or pulley hub, or housing of the proper size, and no shoulders, splines, keys, screws or snap rings are required. Installation procedures are summarized in the following sketches:
Use an arbor press or hydraulic ram press which will exert steady pressure. Never use a hammer or other tool requiring pounding to drive the clutch into its housing.
Make sure that the housing bore is chamfered to permit easy introduction of the clutch and bearing or the clutch unit. Press unit slightly beyond the chamfer in the housing bore to assure full seating. Through-bored housings are always preferred. If the housing has a shoulder, never seat the clutch against the shoulder.
IMPORTANT: The mounted clutch or clutch and bearing assembly engages when the housing is rotated relative to the shaft in the direction of the arrow and LOCK marking stamped on the cup. Make sure that the unit is oriented properly before pressing it into its housing.
Use an installation tool as shown in the diagram below. If clutch is straddled by needle roller bearings, press units into position in proper sequence and preferably leave a small clearance between units. When assembling the shaft, it should be rotated in the overrun direction during insertion. The end of the shaft should have a large chamfer or rounding.
|HF0406KF||4 x 8 x 6|
|HF0406KFR||4 x 8 x 6|
|HF0608KF||6 x 10 x 8|
|HF0612KF||6 x 10 x 12|
|HF0612KFR||6 x 10 x 12|
|HF0812KFR||8 x 12 x 12|
|HF0812KF||8 x 12 x 12|
|HF1012KF||10 x 14 x 12|
|HF1012KFR||10 x 14 x 12|
|HF0612||6 x 10 x 12|
|HF0612R||6 x 10 x 12|
|HF0612R||6 x 12 x 10|
|HF0812||8 x 12 x 12|
|HF0812R||8 x 12 x 12|
|HF081210||8 x 12 x 10|
|Deep groove ball bearings||Linear ball bearings||Pillow block bearings||Clutch release bearings|
|Cylindrical roller bearings||Needle roller bearings||Thrust ball bearings||Thrust roller bearings|
|Spherical roller bearings||Ball joint bearings||Conveyor roller bearings||Angular contact ball bearings|
1.Staff mission: to develop, innovation, cooperation and good faith.
2,Company's goals: a hundred years the name Enterprise, the industry fresh air.
3,Staff objectives: Choi-chi, with a minor, win-win progress.
4,Business philosophy: science and technology, quality, service, win-win situation.
5,Service spirit: Dissemination of cutting-edge technology together to create wealth.
6,Staff spirit: innovation, cooperation, sincerity and dedication.
7,Development strategy: the internationalization of enterprises to enter the brand name.
8,The core concept: the market conception of qualified personnel, learning concept
Main bearing products
Deep groove ball bearing: 6000series, 6100series, 6200series, 6300series, 6400 series, 6800 series,6900 series, etc.
Angular contact ball bearing: 7100series, 7200series, 7300series, 7400series, etc.
Taper roller bearing: 30000series, 31000series, 32000series, 33000 series.
Spherical roller bearing: 20000series, 21000series, 22000series, 23000series.
Cylindrical roller bearing: N series, NU series, NJ series, etc.
Pillow block bearing: UC series, UCP series, UCF series, UCFL series.
Self aligning ball bearing: 1200series, 1300series, 2200series, 2300series.
Needle Roller Bearing
Rod End Joint Bearing
Excellent and high quality control
1.Rich Inventory to mostly shorten the delivery time
2.Package design as clients' requirement
3.Providing the most economic carriage solution
4.OEM manufacturing supplied(Including clients' own brand)
5.Produce as drawings provided by clients
6.Design drawings as specifications and applications
7.Preferred payment term:T/T;Paypal;Western Union
Through the organized quality assurance system, our company strive to accomplish
a. Fullfill it's commitment towards quality products,
b. Efficient delivery time, generally 3-7 days,
c. Provide immediate and efficient response to customers' feedback,
d. Germany imported technology, CNC machines.
e. Provide OEM&Customized service.