Induction high bay light
- Lamp source:JR-YH Series
- Input voltage:220V/90V-305V
- Working temperature:-35°C~50°C
- G.W.:A:8KG B:8KG
- Packaging size:A:540x540x470; B:540x540x500(mm)
- Aluminum Die-casting electrical box patent Flying Saucer electrical box or MDK aluminum alloy electric box.
- Plastic spray surface,elegant surface.
- The secondary anodic oxidation of the high purity aluminum reflector , improve the light output effectively.
- Toughened glass, high transmittance.
- Setting size:6-15m.
industrial factory,Warehouse,stadium,hypermarkets,supermarket and other indoor environment.
- Power range from 40W to 500W
- Wide lighting surface area
- Comfortable light
- Full range of color temperature ,a varity of power options
- We have a full range of induction lamps including YH Series (40-500W), FX series (40-500W),Ball Type (60-120W),Self-Ballasted (23-60W).This will help you fulfill most of your client's requirement.
- We have a great investment in the new product development each year.
- Our ballasts are stable with very large tolerance to endure the instant increased load.
- We have developed several series of lighting fixtures. This will help you to be different in the market.
- We have a reasonable and scientific design on the ballast. Also most the electric components are bought from famous companies like Toshiba.
- We have extremely strict QC test, IN process QC on each production line.
- We have imported ICT test machine to control the fake soldering and bad soldering.
- All the lamps need to be aging in the factory for at least 4 hours.
- We have a professional technical team to provide constant support on the technology and products.
- We will provide 2% ballast as spares for each order in case of failures.This is not only a promise, but also an action.
- We will response the end users' special requirement with fartest speed.
- We will response to the problems found by the end users in the shortest time and provide reasonable and practical technical solutions.
- We will provide professional technical support and instructions both in induction technology and lighting designs.