Chinese white beeswax particles make Beeswax Foundation Sheet

Share on:


Price:
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description





Pure natural beeswax with pollen and nectar aroma.Good color, complete filtration of impurities, wide application and convenient use.The quality is guaranteed according to the standard of beeswax.






Feature
1. Very good adhesion, permeability and emulsification.
2. Excellent plasticity, release properties, film formation.
3. Waterproof, moisture resistance, oxidation resistance and deterioration.




Index
Value
Melting point
62.0℃-67.0℃
Acid value
16.0 mg/g-23.0 mg/g
Saponification value
85.0mg/g-110mg/g
Benzene insoluble
≤0.3%
Shape
Slab, pellet
Color
White, Yellow
Smell
Natural Aroma
CAS No.
8012-89-3


Application
1. Cosmetics: excellent adhesion, permeability and emulsification, widely used in face cream, snow cream, lipstick, hair oil,eyebrow pencil, eye shadow, etc.
2. Food: used by food and family as barbecue oil, cooking wax, and mold release agent for processing Chinese and western dim sum and confectionery.
3. Medicine: widely used as ointment base material, Chinese patent medicine auxiliary material, soft capsule polishing.
4. Other industries: it is also widely used in the electronic industry, electric power industry, printing industry,leather industry, ink industry, oil agent industry and candle industry.


Candel
Crayon
Wrapping paper


Lipstick
Honeycomb foundation
Pills










Heat preservation tank
Pulverizer
Pelletizer


Laboratory
Water-making room
Quality inspection room


Certifications






Company Profie




Hebei Xushi Beeswax Co., Ltd.

Hebei Xushi Beeswax Co., Ltd. is the only enterprise with drug production license and food production license, and has passed ISO9001, ISO2200, China Quality Management System Certification, China Top 100 Quality Enterprise, China Quality Assurance Enterprise, China 4A Quality Honor Certificate. Our company adopts advanced production technology, "to create greater benefits for customers with high quality and low price". With the purpose of providing high quality products, Xushi Beeswax is willing to cooperate sincerely with people from all walks of life.







FAQ




Woven bag
Width 40cm, height 65cm
Cartons
60cm*40cm*25cm
Cardboard barrels
Diameter 45cm,height is 50cm








Q:Are you a mannufacturer or trade company?
We are mannufacturer located in Cangzhou city hebei province and welcome to our facyory.
Q:How can I get the samples?
Samples available after confirmation of price. We provide free samples to check the quality except for delivery charges.
Q:How long can I expect to get the sample?
The samples will be ready for delivery in 1-3days.The samples will be sent via express and arrive in 3-5 days.
Q: What is the transportation charge for the samples?
The costs depend on weight and your location.
Q: Payment terms ?
TT, 30% when place order and the rest 70% will be paid before shipment.
Q: What is your production lead time?
3-10 days after 30% payment, to be negotiated for urgent orders.


0.0165 s.