Sakura metallic yarn selects metal membrance imported from Japan as raw material and is manufactured by membrance cutting and thread making devices imported from Japan. Sakura yarn's manufacturing is compliant with standard RoHS set by EU and European standard EN 14326-1, EN 14326-2, etc. And it is also certified by the third authorized party Intertek and SGS.
1. Composition: 120D/150D polyester yarn or 120D/150D rayon which is completely wrapped by 1/69'' or 1/110'' metallic yarn
2. Usage: especially used as embroidery thread, for machine embroidery, hand embroidery, woven, fabric, tape, etc.
3. Thickness: 25μ, 30μ, 16μ, 15μ, 12μ, etc.
4. Packing: 125g, 250g per spool
5. Basic colors: silver and gold; available colors on request: brown, blue, green, pink, purple, red, black, etc.; special colors on request: rainbow/pearl, multi-color, fluorescent, transparent, mat color, etc.
6. Widely used in garment decoration (including embroidery, lace, ribbon, label, and accessories), yarn-dyed fabric, tricot fabric, tablecloth, kitchen scrubber, art crafts, etc.
|SAKURA Brand Thread||Metallic Embroidery Thread|
As one of the first companies that passed the quality systern certification of ISO9001, Sakura obeys the rules strictly including IQC(Incoming Quality Control), IPQC(InPut Process Quality Control), QC(Quality Control) and SPC(Statistical Process Control). Through various quality tracking and supervision, Sakura enhances its quality control. Sakura has focused on quality management for over 20 years and its embroidery thread has been approved by Oeko-Tex, SGS, Intertek and so on.
1 All colors in our color cards are ready in stock.
2 every single package are carefully packed up, making sure it's well packaged, as if it was done by your own hands. And we always pay extra attentions to your cargo during the shipping process.
3 We support customized for your samples ,according your design or pictures .
4 Free samples can be deliveried to you for quality check
5 Your inquiry will be replied within 12 hours after received .
Hangzhou Sakura Thread Co., Ltd., which was founded in 1992, covers an area of 100 acres, also is a foreign-owned company with fixed assets of 250 million yuan and 20 years’ experience in manufacturing embroidery threads.