.A pRRU is a pico-power remote radio unit. It transmits CPRI data over Ethernet cables or optical fibers, and processes radio
frequency (RF) signals.
A pRRU provides the following functions:
* Modulates baseband signals to a transmit frequency band, filters and amplifies these signals, and sends them to the antenna for
* Receives RF signals from antennas, filters and amplifies these signals, down-converts the signals, converts them to digital
signals, and sends them to the baseband unit (BBU)/digital conversion unit (DCU) for processing.
* Supports internal or external antennas. A pRRU using external antennas has no internal antennas and must connect to external
antennas to work properly.
* Supports power over Ethernet (PoE)/direct current (DC) power supply.
* Supports flexible configuration for multimode multiband operation.