1080p Ubuntu/Linux Usb Video Capture Card Device
- OpenGL 3.2 or lateruse OBS Studio on Linux. - glxinfo | grep "OpenGL"
- Xserver-xorg version 1.18.4 or newer is recommended
- FFmpeg Installed Properly
Fly Kan S-Video / Composite to USB Video Capture Cable For Ubuntu OS
- Capture and convert an S-Video or Composite video on Ubuntu OS, as digital media
Linux OS, esp. Ubuntu.com offers a great platform for world-wide Linux Lovers, Enthusiasts. It support for universal serial bus (USB) video and Web cameras is enabled through the open source USB video device class (UVC) drivers that are included with Linux distributions by default. To capture video from a USB or Web camera, it is necessary to install software that can record and save video files to your computer.
Fly Kan 's USB-Video-Grabber presents professional Linux (Obuntu) user a hassle-free solution for Audio / Video Capture. No need forum out the drivers and Open source APP. OBS Studio is the bingo! So with V.TOP's Ubuntu Video Capture Device, you can accumulate the results beyond as a normal VHS-to-DVD-Grabber.
- OpenGL 3.2 or later is required to use OBS Studio on Linux. You can check what version of OpenGL is supported by your system by typing the following into the terminal: glxinfo | grep "OpenGL"
- Xserver-xorg version 1.18.4 or newer is recommended to avoid potential performance issues with certain features in OBS, such as the fullscreen projector.
- FFmpeg is required. If you do not have the FFmpeg installed
- Hardware encoders are generally recommended for local recordings, but not streaming.They can be a last resort if software encoding is not possible.
- They offer minimal performance impact in exchange for a reduction in quality at the same bitrates as software (x264) encoding using the default preset of very fast.
- Currently, all consumer-level hardware encoders are provided by certain GPUs, as listed below. Please make sure to use the latest drivers for your GPU. NVIDIA / 2. AMD / 3. Intel GPU drivers are usually available from your mainboard manufacturer
- Professional Linux User - Driver Free USB Video Capture saves a lot of time for Audio / Video programmer or Linux learners.
- Online Video Sharing - Utilize Linux version OBS(Open Broadcaster Software) to streaming your life shares to friends and partners.
- DIY Movie Makers - Easy to capture video sources to computer , edit and upload your artworks on Youtube!
- Home Video Tape Digitizer - An Home VHS Tape Digitizer. Simply to transfer your VHS Home Video to DVD Digital via PC
- Linux Ubuntu Video Capture Card Device - Transfer you VHS Videos to DVD Digital Formats
- VHS Cassette Recorder - Digitize, save your old family vhs videos and recovery your old memories
- Linux Ubuntu VHS DVD Converter - Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is Recommended
- S-Video / Composite to USB Video Capture - Support NSTC / PAL / SECAM Detection
- Video Grabber - Simply to Digitize VHS, Camcorder Tapes,VHS C, Hi8,VCR to PC via USB 2.0