All of vegetables and barley grass is squeezed and powdered through a unique extraction and spray drying process "Active Preservative Method" with no adding heat. This processing allows the nutrients of barley grass and vegetables to remain active and bioavailable.
The balanced and active nutrients squeezed out from the fibers are easily absorbable in body and will support healthy diet in daily life.
- Barley grass contains variety of vitamins, minerals and other useful constituents in a good balance. We use young barley grass at the peak of nutrition.
- Carrot is rich in beta carotene, Vitamin C and E.
- Cabbage contains Vitamin C and U, and helps regular bowel movement and healthy skin.
- Spinach contains beta-carotene, folic acid, iron and lutein.
- Celery has been used as a health food in ancient Rome era, and the herbal smell stimulates appetite.
- Squash (aka Japanese Pumpkin) contains rich amount of beta carotene and B-complex Vitamins.
- Better melon is rich in linoleic acid and promotes fat burning. is also a famous mactobiotic food in Okinawa Islands, Japan.
All of vegetables and plants used are once squeezed to take out the juice from the fiber for efficient absorption of nutrition, and the juices are powdered through Active Preservative Method with no heating.
Young barley grass, Maltodextrin, Carrot, Cabbage, Spinach, Celery, Squash(Pumpkin), Bitter melon
Store in a cool and dry place, and avoid direct sunlight.
Take 1 stick mix with approx. 100ml of water or your favorite drink.
This product is for who:
-Eats less vegetables or don't like vegetables.
-Often eats meat or greasy foods.
-Often dines out and eat only foods you prefer.
-Has concerns in health.
-Needs more energy.
-No preservatives, sweetners, flavors or colorings used.
-Using hot liquid will neutralize enzyme activity and solidify the content.
-Due to use of natural ingredients, slight differences on the color or taste may occur which have no influence on the quality of products.