CUTTLEFISH ORIGIN PAKISTAN (1600145361883)

Share on (1600145361883):


Price:RUB 148.66 - RUB 222.99

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

Nemal Corporation proudly offers high quality Frozen Cuttlefish. The details are given below:

 

 

 

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Product

Cuttlefish

Latin Name

Sepiida

Grade

AA

Origin

Pakistan

Type

Seafood

Part

Whole

Style

Frozen

Catching Zone

Arabian Sea

Shelf Life

12 Months

PACKING & DELIVERY

M.O.Q

1 x 40 FCL (25 M/Tons)

Maximum

5 x 40 FCL per month

Packing

10 Kg Master Carton

Packing Style

BQF or IWP

Total Cartons in 1 x 40 FCL

2500

Available Sizes

50 - 100 gm

100 - 200 gm

200 - 300 gm

300 - 400 gm

400 - 500 gm

600 - 700 gm

700 - 1000 gm

1000 - 2000 gm

2000 - 2500 gm

Size Assortment

As per customer's wish

Payment Terms

30% Advance & The Rest 70% on B/L Copy Fax

Loading Port

Karachi Port, Pakistan

Shipping Documents

B/L (Original)

Marine Health Certificate by Govt. of Pakistan

Certificate of Origin (Pakistan)

Commercial Invoice

Packing List

 

 

 

        new pic 00125487.jpg 

 

Price are valid for 10 – 15 days

 

All price are quoted on CNF/CIF basis (not FOB) for the following ports:

 

·         Haiphong (Vietnam)

·         Hong Kong

·         Singapore

·         Thailand

·         Malaysia

·         Indonesia

·         Taiwan

·         Korea

·         Japan

·         Cambodia

 

 

 

 

COMPANY INTRODUCTION

 

Nemal Corporation is one of the largest setup of Pakistan that includes in the business of manufacturing, trading and exporting Beef, Chicken & Seafood products for more than 10 years. We distribute a wide range of products ranging from Agricultural products, Fresh Fruit, Vegetables, Nuts of all kinds, Other Food & Beverages.

 

Exporting products to more than 50 countries, Nemal Corporation is growing from day to day in stature. We are striving to be a world leader in the field of export by means of supplying well qualified products with competitive prices.

 

Our main target is to satisfy the needs of customers and consumers in accordance to their demands. In order to satisfy our customers and consumers, we have provide the best quality products in international market. We export these products to markets around the Globe with our main market countries; China, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, North & South American Countries.

 

 

 

 

Regards:

 

SARA KHALIL

 

Sales Executive

Call/WhatsApp: + 92-318-2772438

WeChat: iqrarnemal

Email & Skype: sara (dot) nemal456 (at) gmail (dot) com

Website: www (dot) nemalcorporation (dot) com

0.0083 s.