Fully Automatic JISK7105 material transmittance and haze degree haze laboratory measuring instrument haze meter
Haze meter is applicable in all transparent and semitransparent parallel level material for testing transmittance and haze degree.
Applied to determine the transmittance, haze, reflectivity of transparent, translucent parallel flat objects ( Plastic plates, sheets, plastic film, glass), and also can determine the turbidity of some liquid (Water, beverage, pharmaceutical, coloring liquid, grease)
ASTM D1003-61 and JISK7105.
1. Receive mode: parallel illumination hemisphere scattering, photoelectric integrating sphere.
2. Touch-screen operation, with a USB interface, data storage (800 groups) and U disk storage function.
3. Equipped with specialized software, computer-controlled operation (optional)
4. Displayed directly to: Transmittance 0.01%, 0.01% haze.
5. Using the modulator, the instrument no longer subject to the influence of ambient light, do not use the darkroom, to ensure the accuracy of the large sample measurement.
6. With film magnetic clamps, liquid sample cup, giving users great convenience.
Haze ≤ 0.5%, ≤ ± 0.1%
Haze> 0.5%, ≤ ± 0.3%
Haze ≤ 0.5%, 0.05%
Haze> 0.5%, 0.1%
Collimated illumination, diffuse vision, integrating sphere receiving mode
Sample window size: into windows: Æ25mm, out the window: Æ21mm
Light source: C light (6774K), A light (2856K)
Receiver: silicon photovoltaic cells
Large LCD touch screen
Minimum reading: transmittance haze 0.01% 0.01%
USB interface, U disk storage function
Transmittance 0% -100.0%
Haze 0% -30.00%
Solid Sample size: 50mm * 50mm
Tank size: 50mm * 50mm * 10mm
Film Sample size: 50mm * 50mm
Æ40mm * 2mm
5 ℃ ~ 35 ℃
220V ± 22V 50Hz ± 1 Hz or 60HZ
740mm * 270mm * 300mm