Evacuated tube solar collector with Heat Pipe: SCM-01
1. The pipeline is made of all the red copper and conducted by heat transfer medium liquid.
2. Water can't flow in vacuum tubes and operated when confined.
3. The manifold uses aluminum alloy mould material of high strength with airflow design;
4. It is furnished in good style;
5. Can withstand high pressure when it works;
6. Module design, arbitrary combination, which can meet the demand of large water consumption.
The selective coating on the inner tube converts solar energy into heat energy and transfers heat to the heat pipes by aluminum fins. The liquid in the heat pipe changes into vapour which rises to the condenser. The heat then passes through the heat exchanger and the vapour becomes liquid, returning to the bottom of the heat pipe. The heat conducts to the heat transfer liquid via a copper pipe. This transference of heat into the liquid creates a continuous circulation as long as the collector is heated by the sun.
|manifold (inner)||red copper|
|manifold (exterior)||aluminum alloy|
|glass tube dimensions||58mm * 1800mm|
|heat preservation||72 hours|
|max pressure||7 bar|
|coating of vacuum tube||ALN/AIN-SS/CU|
|heat pipe||anti-freezing > -35 degree|
|Solar Keymark, EN12975|
|Models||L*W*H (mm)||Vacuum tube||Power output||Efficiency||Header mm||Condenser||Frame||Container loading 20FT/40HQ sets||Gross Weight (kg)|
Terms and conditions:
T/T with 30% deposit, balance against the copy of B/L
100% T/T in advance for sample
|Loading port||Shanghai / Ningbo|
7-10 days after payment for a sample
15-20 days after payment for container