Export Quality Dry Cuttlebone (1600172074089)

Share on (1600172074089):


Price:RUB 150.68 - RUB 376.69

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description

Nemal Corporation proudly offers high quality Cuttlefish Bone. The details are given below:

TECHNICAL DETAILS

Product

Cuttlefish Bone

Grade

AA

Origin

Pakistan

Type

Seafood

Part

Body

Style

Dried

Drying Process

FD

Catching Zone

Arabian Sea

Shelf Life

24 Months

PACKING & DELIVERY

M.O.Q

1 x 40 FCL (18 M/Tons)

Maximum

5 x 40 FCL per month

Packing

10 KG Master Carton/Box/PP Bag

Packing Style

IQF

Total Bags in 1 x 40 FCL

2800 or as per nature of packing

Available Sizes

5 - 10 cm

10 - 15 cm

15 - 20 cm

20 cm UP

Size Assortment

As per customer's wish

Payment Terms

30% Advance & The Rest 70% on B/L Copy Fax

Loading Port

Karachi Port, Pakistan

Shipping Documents

B/L (Original)

Marine Health Certificate by Govt. of Pakistan

Certificate of Origin (Pakistan)

Commercial Invoice

Packing List

 

Price are valid for 10 – 15 days

All price are quoted on CNF/CIF basis (not FOB) for the following ports:

·         Haiphong (Vietnam)

·         Hong Kong

·         Singapore

·         Thailand

·         Malaysia

·         Indonesia

·         Taiwan

·         Korea

·         Japan

·         Cambodia

 

PRODUCT IMAGES

 

0 (1).jpg

 

 

ALYBABA.jpg    44444.jpg

 

KKK.jpg

 

COMPANY INTRODUCTION

Nemal Corporation is one of the largest setup of Pakistan that includes in the business of manufacturing, trading and exporting Beef, Chicken & Seafood products for more than 10 years. We distribute a wide range of products ranging from Agricultural products, Fresh Fruit, Vegetables, Nuts of all kinds, Other Food & Beverages.

 

Exporting products to more than 50 countries, Nemal Corporation is growing from day to day in stature. We are striving to be a world leader in the field of export by means of supplying well qualified products with competitive prices.

 

Our main target is to satisfy the needs of customers and consumers in accordance to their demands. In order to satisfy our customers and consumers, we have provide the best quality products in international market. We export these products to markets around the Globe with our main market countries; China, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Thailand, Australia, New Zealand, North & South American Countries.

 


Regards

 

Neha Khan

 

Sales Executive

 

Call/WhatsApp: + 92-318-2772438

 

Email: neha (dot) nemal786 (at) gmail (dot) com

 

0.0455 s.