Medical Laparoscopic Polymer Ligation Clip/Titanium Clip For Surgical Use

Share on:

Price in USD:Details


Product Overview


Product Description

Features and advantages of product innovation:
1. One-time use to eliminate cross infection
2. Integrated design,no need to change the head,improve the operation efficiency
3. Silicine valve,strong sealing,prevent air leakage
4. Clear vision of transparent casing
5. The design of puncture head with new technology is less invasive and requires no wound suture.
6. Three-stage sealed detachable design is more convenient to take things
7. Casing thread design ha stronger adhesion


1 pcs of 3mm cannula with stopcock,1 pcs of 3mm dilating tip obturator
1 pcs of 5mm cannula with stopcock,1 pcs of 5mm dilating tip obturator
1 pcs of 10mm cannula with stopcock,1 pcs of 10mm dilating tip obturator
1 pcs of 12mm cannula with stopcock,1 pcs of 12mm dilating tip obturator
1 pcs of 15mm cannula with stopcock,1 pcs of 15mm dilating tip obturator
2 pcs of 5mm cannula with stopcock,2 pcs of 10mm cannula with stopcock.1 pcs of 5mm dilating tip obturator ,1 pcs of 10mm dilating
tip obturator.1 pcs of veress needle,1 standard bag
2 pcs of 5mm cannula with stopcock,1 pcs of 5mm dilating tip obturator
2 pcs of 10mm cannula with stopcock,1 pcs of 10mm dilating tip obturator

Packing & Delivery

To better ensure the safety of your goods, professional, environmentally friendly, convenient and efficient packaging services will be provided.

Company Profile

Changzhou 3R Medical is a professional medical high-tech company integrating the design, development, OEM production and sales of medical devices. The products involve minimally invasive surgical instruments, gynecological, andrology and electrosurgical instruments. The company has indpendent intellectual property rights of medical device products, and jointly develops innovative products with colleges and universities.
The company's main team and founder have nearly 20 years of working experience in the medical device industry, and the team brings together experienced and high-quality employees of precision manufacturing. We carry out ISO13485, CE and other international standard quality managment system, use 6S lean production management, the enterprise follow the " integrity management, quality first, pragmatic and efficient, win-win cooperation" concept, won the trust of our customers.
Development philosophy of the company: use industry 4.0 means and high-end advanced equipment to build an automatic production line for medical devices, and replace foreign devices with domestic devices toreduce medical costs.
The company is now a member of the pharmaceutical chamber of commerce of the ali-china federation of industry and commerce.



Q: Are you trading company or manufacturer ?
A: We are experienced manufacture with more than 400 employees.
Q: Is OEM/ODM acceptable?
A : Yes.
Q: Do you have certificates?
A:Yes,we have CE/ISO/FSC/CFDA.
Q: How long is your delivery time?
A: Generally it is 15-30 days, but still depends on quantity.
Q: Do you provide samples ? is it free or extra ?
A: Yes, we could offer 2 carteridge sample for free charge but you have to pay the cost of

Q: What are your company normal payment Terms?
A: T/T in advance.(Or 30% T/T prepaid before producing, the other 70% T/T prepaid
before shipment) 

Recommend Products

0.0106 s.