Complete solar turnkey lines for the manufacturing of photovoltaic modules. According to the customer's needs we customize the line in order to always give the best solutions.
Fully automatic glass loading system that picks up the glass of various size and dimension from the glass pallet onto the transport system.
The robotic loading station is provided with 2 glasses pallet positions in order to never stop the production process. The robot removes automatically the protective paper between the glasses and thanks to a vacuum system the paper is drawn, grinded and stored in a particular bin which guarantees an easy waste management. After this operation, the main robot automatically picks up the glass and centers it on to the motorized loading belts of the layup station. The capacity of the robotic glass loading system is 30 sec/panel.
an advanced and innovative tabber and stringer machine providing throughput of 2100 cells/hour for soldering photovoltaic solar cells.
This equipment is available with infrared soldering system or with Company's innovative patented hybrid Soldering Head to solder very thin PV solar cells without mechanical or thermal stress resulting in breakage rate below 0.2%.
- Up to 2100 cells/hour
- Compatible with: M2, G1, M4, M6, M10, M12 Wafer sizes
- Breakage less than 0.2%
- Patented hybrid soldering technique or Infrared soldering system
- Compatible with PERC, HJT, Bifacial, mono/poly cells, half cut cells
- Quick and simple production & ribbon change
- 5-6 bus bar standard soldering, 9-12-15 BB as Optional
- Cameras for alignment and broken cell detection included
- Low cost of spare parts and consumables