Turn over, hand wash, single wash, soft machine wash
- No matter how good the quality of the swimsuit is, the life span is shorter than other clothing, so you should pay attention to the hygiene and maintenance of the swimsuit;
- Drenching with clean water before entering the water can reduce the corrosion of pool water or seawater;
- Apply sunscreen oil before wearing a swimsuit to prevent it from being applied to the clothes;
- After each swim, rinse immediately with clean water, do not use hot water, detergent, bleach, washing machine to stir;
- Washed swimming suits should be placed in a cool and ventilated place, and given proper sunlight to kill the mold;
- Bacteria multiply in large numbers with the increase of humidity, and various molds are growing on the swimsuit one after another, so don't wear the swimsuit before it is dry, and swim in the swimsuit.
Breathable, Sustainable, Plus Size, QUICK DRY, Anti-Bacterial