Here is the valve seat material we ever made for our customers ,you also can give your own material chemical composition or choose other material from our material list.
API Standard Cobalt Alloy Valve Seats and Valve Balls:
1. Valve balls and valve seats are widely used in oil fields.
2. Valve Ball and Seat performance directly affects the use effect and service life of the sucker rod pumps.
3. Each ball-and-seat combination is vacuum tested to ensure a perfect seal is obtained in all positions of contact.
What`s the Feasures of our valve seats ?
1. High temperature resistance:
The strength keeps stable up to 800℃ and it can even momentarily used at 1200℃.
2. Wear resistance:
Due mainly to the unique inherent characteristics of the hard carbide phase dispersed in aCoCr alloy matrix, it has exceptional wear and galling resistance.
3. Corrosion resistance:
This exellent and lovely property allows this kind of material parts to be used in oil&gas, slurry, acid liquid and any other mediums.
What `s the Applications of our Valve seats ?
Our valve seats are used in many applications ,the most applicated place is oil & gas industry .for examle :Underground pumping pump ,internal combustion gasline ,diesel engine,butterfly valve and so on.
1. Material: Stainless steel; Cobalt Alloy, cast; Cobalt Alloy,Tungsten Carbide, Titanium Carbide.
2. Standard: API 11AX.
3. High resistance against corrosion and oxidation;