ChuangLian Universal Joint
Standard stainless steel yokes are manufactured from SS304, same as the blocks and pins.
Standard steel yokes are manufactured from 40Cr steel; blocks and pins are hardened to prevent premature galling and wear and for increased strength, durability, and better performance than other industrial-grade models.
Other materials available upon request.
• Automation Equipment
• Food Processing
• Industrial Machinery
• Marine Applications
• Metal Processing
• Motion Control
• Packaging Machinery
• Printing Processes
• Pump Systems
• Woodworking & more
Components can be finished with a variety of coatings and treatments for corrosion and wear resistance, such as: Nickel; Zinc; Black Oxide; Polishing, Spray Painting.
All components are manufactured to close tolerances and selectively heat treated where applicable.
CNC machining lathes, milling machine, drilling machine, tapping machine, welders, stamping machine, laser cutting machine, bending machine etc
Plain Bearing Universal Joints
• High grade-alloy steel
• Maximum operating angles up to 45° (Special design options with higher angles may be available)
• Wide selection of hub configurations & finishes
Cross-Type Needle Bearing Universal Joints
• Suitable for continuous operation at high speeds and angles
• Maintains low torsional backlash
• Cross needle bearing design
• High-grade alloy steel yokes