popular desgin Blue color Grey color Polyester Mattress Tape binder For Edged Binding (1600251207904)

Share on:


Price:$0.06 - $0.08
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description







Material
Material
Material
20-60mm
Thickness
1mm-4mm
Technics
Woven
Weight
15-22.3g/m
Colors
Customized
Pattern
twill, striped, herringbone, herringbone,Flat knit,double, plain,
MOQ
20,000m
Packing
100m/roll or 300m/roll
Feature
Starching; ironing; overlocking
Certificate
Eco Tex 100
Application
Mattress edged banding, bed accessory, furniture accessory, home textile, etc






More Colors !More Designs!
We have more Pattern to Choose. Welcome to Design with us together!




Modern Work Shop & Excellent Equipments
















1.What are your terms of payment?
Normally, we would like to pay 30% TT in advance and the remaining 70% before delivery.We also support the use of L/C.

2. What is the lead time?
The delivery time of mattress packing material is usually 7-15 days, the other products lead time usually 20-30days .

3. Can I have my own logo and design?
Yes, we accept ODM, OEM requirements, can provide customers with color, logo, design, packaging custom services.

4. Do you provide samples?
Yes, We can provide samples according to your requirements, you only need to pay the sample and Courier fees.

5. What is your port of departure?
We usually ship it from Foshan or Guangzhou or Shenzhen. If the customer has the requirement of shipment from the designated port, our company will support and cooperate.

6. How do you ensure the quality of your products?
All of our products have been certified by the international quality system, and the company also has a strict internal quality inspection department to carry out real-time monitoring of the quality of products, the company has always adhered to the "customer first, integrity management, quality is the life of the enterprise, and always give back to customers with the best price and service".


1600251207904
0.0106 s.