Providing excellent adhesion with tensile cord, our back rubber can support reverse bending and drive from the back.
Polyester tensile cord featuring low elongation while offering high strength to enable huge power transmission.
Polybutadiene loaded with fiber, our special rib rubber compound ensures highest grip standard and strong longitudinal force.
Contact with pulley grooves is optimum; belt ribs completely fill the grooves and provide power through the entire drive surface.
• No need for belt matching, allows serpentine and extreme compact drive design
• Enables power transmission even on small pulleys diameters or high speed
• Temperature range from -40°C up to +70°C
• Resistant to dust, enables cooling, high drive efficiency.
• Meets RoHS and REACH requirements
• Includes: PH, PJ, PK, PL
Our Molded Ribbed Belt can be used in a multitude of applications such as vacuum cleaner brushes, fitness bikes, conveying, concrete mixers, hand tools, compressors, washing machines, dryers, fans, pumps, etc.
In top of industrial applications, our PK belts can be used on agricultural machineries or even on industrial combustion engines such as diesel engines for off road vehicles.
Please contact us for aramid cord or EPDM compound. Please contact us for any special backing requirements.