1. The raw material is sawdust, crop straw, wood branches, rice hull, bamboo sawdust, peanut shell, coconut shell, sunflower shell, furfural dregs, cotton stalks, corn stalks, sesame straw, corncob and shrubs broken branches.
2. These raw materials are crushed first, and then compressed into formed fuel products with high density and high calorific through machine pressing and heating.
3. No need any binder and chemical product.
4. Density higher:The raw material density is generally about 130kg/m3, and the density of formed charcoal bar is 1100-1400kg/m3.
5. The charcoal bar size is one over ten of the original, but its combustibility has been improved greatly.
6. These charcoal bars can replace coals for producing and living, and the thermal efficiency is enhanced by 30%-40%.
7.After carbonization, the bars are silver black, in hollow quadrangle or hexagon columnar type, with glossy section.