Food Supplements Citrus Pectin and Apple Pectin Powder
|Pectin is a kind of polysaccharide, which is more stable in acidic solution than in alkaline solution. It is usually divided into high-ester pectin and low-ester pectin according to its degree of esterification. High-ester pectin forms an irreversible gel in the range of soluble sugar content≥60% and pH=2.6~3.4. Part of the methyl ester of low-ester pectin is converted into primary amide, which is not affected by sugar and acid, but needs to be combined with divalent ions such as calcium and magnesium to form a gel|
Degree Of Esterification
Low Sugar Jam,fruit preparation
Low Sugar Jam,Baking,fruit preparation
1. Food Beverage
(1) Bread, cakes, noodles, and macaroni can improve the utilization rate of raw materials and improve the taste and flavor.
(2) Crushed aquatic products, canned food, kelp, etc., strengthen tissue, maintain flavor, and enhance taste
(3) Sauce, ketchup, mayonnaise, jam, cream, soy sauce, thickener and stabilizer.
(4) Fruit juice, wine, etc., dispersant.
(5) Ice cream and calamine sugar can improve the taste and stability.
(6) Frozen food, aquatic products, and noodles.
2. Dietary supplements, fillers, etc.