Tie dye Iron flask sports water bottle vacuum flasks thermos drink bottle stainless Steel water Bottle WB012K (1600290148599)

Share on:


Price:$2.99 - $6.29
Price in USD:Details

Quantity:


Product Overview

Description



Product Description




Specification


item
value
Model Number
Water bottle012K
Plastic Type
PP
Feature
WITH LID, Sustainable, Stocked, Not Inverted, PORTABLE, Large Capacity, Business
Coffee & Tea Tools Type
container
Type
Coffee & Tea Tools
Material
Plastic
Metal Type
stainless steel
Applicable People
All
Thermal Insulation Performance
12-24 hours
Production
Outdoor Travel Cup
Commercial Buyer
Caterers & Canteens, Restaurants, Fast Food and Takeaway Food Services, Food & Beverage Stores, Specialty Stores, Food & Beverage Manufacture, TV Shopping, Department Stores, Bubble tea,Juice & Smoothie Bars, Super Markets, Hotels, Convenience Stores, Spice and Extract Manufacturing, Drug Stores, Cafes and Coffee Shops, Discount Stores, E-commerce Stores, Gifts Stores, Beer,Wine,Liquor Stores, Souvenir Stores
Season
All-Season
Design Style
Minimalist, Contemporary, Traditional, Shabby Chic, Coastal, Scandinavian, Bohemian, Industrial, Eclectic, Farmhouse, Country, Art Decor, Asian Zen, Tropical, Vintage, Novelty, Moroccan, Casual, Oriental, Children's, Craftsman, Southwestern, CLASSIC, Modern, Glam, Morden Luxury
Room Space Selection
Support
Countertop, Kitchen, Patio, Closet, Bathroom, Bedroom, Dining Room, Dorm Room, Entryway, Indoor and Outdoor, Living Room, Kids Room, Office, Hallway, Outdoor, Desktop, Baby Care Room, Laundry Room
Occasion Selection
Support
Back to School, Giveaways, Business Gifts, Camping, Travel, Retirement, Party, Graduation, Presents, Wedding
Holiday Selection
Support
Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, New Baby, Father's Day, Eid holidays, Chinese New Year, Oktoberfest, Christmas, New Year's, Easter Day, Thanksgiving, Halloween






Packing & Delivery






Company Profile










1. How do you shipping products?
We could ship your products by sea, air and express, including DHL, UPS, TNT, FedEx and
special line.

2. Can | request a sample?
Yes, we could provide samples to customer, the sample charge also could return back.

3. What's the sample delivery time?
Normally the samples will be delivered in 7-10 business days.

4. What's your payment method?
We accept lots of payment method, including PayPal, T/T, Western Union, Trade Assurance,
LC. You could choose the most convenience one.

5. What's your payment term?
We usually charge 30% deposit, and the rest 70% balance will be collected after mass
production picture shared.

6. Can you accept OEM or ODM?
Yes, OEM and ODM are welcome. We have the fully capability to customize normal design,
shape and size as per customers' specific requirements, including openning the new mold.

7. Can | have the customized logo printed on the product?
Yes, we could make customized logo printed as per customer's requirements. We have
capability to use various different printing methods, including silk screen printing, pad printing,
heat transfer printing, embroidery, laser, decal and etc.




1600290148599
0.0131 s.