1. What’s the MOQ (minimum order quantity)?
The minimum order quantity is USD 1,000 (around 200 pcs).
2. How do you charge for the Phyto-Cert?
It charges USD 50 additionally, we’ll offer it for free for orders above USD 2,000.
3. Are the color and condition of the actual plants the same with the pictures?
All the pictures were taken by ourselves and we update them promptly if there’s difference. So they are almost the same.
We will send you photos before shipment for every single order.
4. Will the plants be shipped with pots or not?
They’ll be shipped without pots and soil, just with bare roots.
5. What is your lead time?
6. How do you ship the plants and how many days for the delivery?
We currently have two methods for shipment:
* Air cargo: 2~3 days to main airport.
* DHL/EMS: 5~7 days. (7~15 days because of the pandemic)
7. How about the after-sales service?
If the succulents arrived in bad condition, such as rotten, damaged, pls take pictures and then send us within 2 days after you
received the goods. We’ll replace them for free in your next shipment.
8. How to proceed an order?
* Firstly, let us know the variety and quantity you want to order (should match MOQ);
* Customer makes payment based on the order that both confirmed.
* We prepare plants once received payment and finish in 7~15 days.
* Shipping by air cargo or DHL/EMS.