5. The operating procedures
(1) After the drilling rig is transported to the construction site, inspect the components
and whether the parts are defective or not, and then assemble and refuel.
(2) First, the two front legs of the carriage are located at the working position, and the
support rod is adjusted to determine the angle of the carriage.
(3) Before connecting the motor and the hose, the hose should be carefully cleaned.
The pipeline valve can be opened for a few seconds, and the foreign matter in thehose is blown off with compressed air.
(4) Check whether the bolts are tightly connected, whether the pipelines are firmlyconnected, and there is no leakage or oil leakage.
(5) Install an appropriate amount of 30# oil in the oil mister.
(6) The handles of the pneumatic control valve are all placed in the "stop" position. After the preparation is completed, the no-load test can be carried out.
If you want to know more ,pls send us inquiry and we will give you best ideas